CS Design Software is the home of the National Plant Specification (NPS). The NPS is an important vehicle to aid the selection, specification and delivery of reliable plant material throughout the landscape industry and supported by the Landscape Institute and the Horticultural Trades Association.
The Cloud-based National Plant Specification (NPS) takes the guesswork out of plant selection and procurement by providing a comprehensive and accurate ‘bible’ for planting selection and ensures an effective method of producing rigorously specified plant schedules.
Specifiers using NPS can be sure that the plants are supplied to their exact specification and different nurseries are able to provide like-for-like quotations.
Why use the NPS when specifying plants?
- The NPS covers all the most commonly specified plant groups and defines their criteria
- The NPS is free to view at www.CSDhub.com
- Additional functionality and a larger planting library is provided with CS Flora
- Specifiers using NPS can be sure that the plants are supplied to their exact specification and different nurseries are able to provide like-for-like quotations.
- As the industry standard, the NPS is supported and promoted by major amenity growers and nurseries.
NPS training is available, direct from the grower, and is ideal for:
- Landscape Architects and Garden Designers
- Grounds Maintenance and Parks Teams
- Arboricultural and Horticultural Teams
- Greenkeepers and Estate Teams
- NVQ Level 2/QCF 1 Unit in An Understanding of the National Plant Specification
- Confidence when specifying, ordering, handling or maintaining plants
- Knowledge of the sizes and forms of trees and shrubs available from UK nurseries
- An insight into nursery stock production at one of the UK’s leading amenity growers, Coles Nurseries
For more information and bookings, please visit the Coles Nurseries website.